Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Hi all,

I just realized that I haven't being updating my blog lately. I've been busy with my own wedding which getting nearer and nearer. A lot of preparation are being done and am almost busy every minute of everyday. So, having the need to focus on my own wedding, I haven't being shooting lately. My camera were tuck away for them to take a break for quite sometime now.

Only until recently, I had to wake it up again to take some family portraitures for a friend as a present for their daughter's 1st Birthday which I have agreed to do beforehand. Although this shoot was a simple one and done very leisurely at the comfort of their home, I was pretty excited about it cos I need some relaxation. There's something about photography that makes me feel relaxed. Perhaps it is the joyful and looks on the my clients faces that helps.

Here's a sneak preview.


I will try to find some time to post the photos as soon as possible. :)


0 comments: