Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jerral & Tamera 2009 - ROM



I first met Jerral & Tamera in 2008. Tamera is a colleague of my wife. The best thing is, she was also from my hometown, Ipoh. What a small world.

Both of them are a fun couple to be with. I still remember the time when I asked them whether they are interested to do a couple portraiture. We all had great fun doing the photo shoot together. Both of them are so natural during the photo shoot and it really makes my job easier. You can check it out at this blog post HERE

On 23rd of Dec 2009, they finally tied the knot at the Registrar of Marriage in Putrajaya, Malaysia. I was given the honor to shoot for them during their registration. Many have came an witness their marriage solemnization including families and friends. And everyone was really happy for them.

I would like to congratulate Jerral & Tamera once again. May you be blessed with all the happiness together.

More photos at "Momentoz"@ Wordpress




0 comments: